“NOBODY Expects the Spanish Inquisition.”
We might ask more questions than Cardinal Ximinez, but it’s worth it. The answers help us develop insight into how your customers think and behave — and more importantly, what motivates them.
Here’s some examples:
- What are your objectives for this project?
- What are your short- and long-term goals?
- What is your current performance like?
- What do you know about your current customers?
- What’s the competition like?
- How is your company different?
- What product information are you able to provide?
- What elements do you need and how do you want them formatted?
- How many product descriptions do you want and what is the timeline associated with them?
- What should the final deliverable look like?
- What is your internal review/approval process?
- Do you need our help with implementation?
Of course, money’s an object! Hit the button anyway to see how much bang you’ll get for your buck.